European Social Survey invites you to a conference of “Central-East European societies on the map of Europe”, which takes place on 7-8th June 2018 in Budapest.
The conference is focused on research by companies in Central and Eastern Europe using data from the European Social Survey.
- personal and institutional trust
- attitudes towards social well-being
- attitudes towards migrants and migration
- causes and consequences of social and personal well-being
- social inequalities in health
- attitudes to climate change and energy use
- individual values - Schwartz Value Maps
- understanding and evaluation of democracy and political preference
Send your abstracts of up to 500 words and 3-5 keywords by 6 March 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Up to 12 conference participants can get a grant for accommodation and travel.
For more information follow the link.