The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports (MEYS) in close cooperation with the Masaryk University (MUNI) and the Central European Institute of Technology (CEITEC) cordially invite you to take part in the 5th National Day of Large Research Infrastructures of Czechia, to be held on 15th February 2022 in Brno.
Date: Tuesday, 15th February 2022
Venue: Masaryk University, University Campus in Bohunice, Building B11 – Conference Room 132, Kamenice 753/5, 625 00 Brno
Invitation: 5thLRIsNationalDay_Invitation (pdf)
Programme: 5thLRIsNationalDay_Programme (pdf)
Registration: Registration Form
The programme of the conference, which will be attended by the leading stakeholders of Czech public administration, higher education institutions, the Czech Academy of Sciences, and other public as well as private research organisations, will comprise lectures and debates on the following topics:
- International peer-review assessment of large research infrastructures of Czechia;
- Analysis of socioeconomic benefits and impacts of Czech large research infrastructures;
- Public funding of Czech large research infrastructures in the years 2023–2029;
- European research infrastructures coordinated by Czechia;
- Architecture of the Czech national data infrastructure development.
A poster session of Czech large research infrastructures will be organised during the conference. The attendees will also have the opportunity to visit sites of research infrastructures and other research facilities of the Masaryk University (MUNI) and the Central European Institute of Technology (CEITEC) in the Brno–Bohunice campus:
- CIISB (Czech Infrastructure for Integrative Structural Biology);
- CzechBioImaging (National Research Infrastructure for Biological and Medical Imaging);
- CZECRIN (Czech National Node to the European Clinical Research Infrastructure Network);
- CzPPN (Czech Plant Phenotyping Network);
- NCMG (National Centre for Medical Genomics);
- RECETOX (Research Centre for Toxic Compounds in the Environment);
- SIMU (Simulation Centre of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University).
The participation in the conference is free of charge. The event will be held in the Czech language only without translation. The capacity of the conference premises is limited up to 250 seats. Please, use the registration form to sign up for your attendance no later than Friday, 28th January 2022.