It is our great honour to invite you cordially to the 3rd CCP Phenogenomics Conference, which is organized by the Czech Centre for Phenogenomics on 16 – 17 September 2021 as a virtual event.
Conference website: https://www.ccp-conference.cz
Participation is free for all registered participants.
The first day will be dedicated to immunology, infectious diseases, and human diseases models. Among other interesting topics, this day will of course cover Covid-19 related research and the translation of basic research results into application. The second day is specifically dedicated to preclinical development and advances in neuroscience.
- Steve Brown, MRC Harwell Institute, United Kingdom – “Illuminating the dark genome: genome-wide approaches for understanding the genetic basis of disease”
- Yann Herault, Institut de Génétique et de Biologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire, France – “Dissecting the genetics of human syndromic disorders causing cognitive dysfunction using animal models”
- Jakub Abramson, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- 22 August 2021 – registration + abstract submission for active participants, i.e. participants who wish to submit an abstract
- 16 September 2021 – registration for passive participants, i.e. without an abstract
Even though, taking place only in a virtual environment, we believe that the Conference will provide an excellent opportunity to support networking and interactions among the CCP users and experts.