Core Technologies for Life Sciences congress is a major international event for core facility professionals, which will bring together 300+ delegates from all over Europe (previous editions in Institut Pasteur-Paris, EMBL-Heidelberg and VIB-Gent: www.ctls-org.eu).
From the June 30th to the July 2nd 2020, in Lisbon, the CTLS2020 meeting will take place in a beautiful location, The Calouste Gulbenkian building, located near Avenida de Berna.
Keynote talks from Florian Jug, Michela Bertero and Jan Hrusak will be focused on machine learning, open science and strategic framework for European infrastructures.
The congress will feature eight plenary sessions, several round tables, poster sessions, satellite meetings and workshops.
Main topics to be discussed:
- Building a successful career in Core Facilities
- Core Facility Benchmarking
- Core Facility Automation
- Quality Management
- Funding Core Facilities and Research Infrastructures
- Methodological and Technological Development in Core Facilities
- Multi-institutional Core Facility Sharing Models
- Open Science and Integrity in Scientific Data
Early bird registration: 15th March 2020
Abstract submission deadline: 15th March 2020